“The Black Pages” is our spin on the classically outdated “Yellow Pages“.
It’s simply a directory for artist to find resources to help power their dream. Stay on our site each week to discover new graphic designers, photographers, stylist, and other business you may need to utilize while building your brand.
This week’s Black Page feature is Makeup Artist Roynerah “@JussBlaes” Blaes
1. When did you discover your talent?
When I was on set for a shoot, I modeled when I was younger, I guess is when my interest in my talent started. But discovered? Jeez I guess when I was in high school, when I started freelancing.
2. Is there anything or anyone who inspired your creative style?
If anyone know’s me, they know I’m a hiphop head. So I actually get a lot of inspiration from different artist album artwork! As for people, obviously the greats in makeup artistry, Pat McGrath, Sam Fine, Kevyn Aucoin, and Val Garland. But if you look at my work, you’ll see I’m heavily influenced my newer artist such as Amra Olevic and Jackie Aina.
3. What are your top 3 projects you’ve worked on (if possible, please provide examples)?
MUA for RAW Fashionshow, MUA for Bellevue Fashion Week,
4. Who is one person you really want to collab/work with?
Only one person?! Thats tough, but I would have to say Rihanna. I would love to slay her gorgous face!
5. Where are you located?
6. What is the best way for people to see more of your work?
Instagram: @JussBlaes and Youtube: Roynerah Blaes
7. What is the best contact new customers can reach you?